Salon 94 consists of the restoration of the new headquarters for this important New York art gallery. The 17,500 square foot historic landmark building on the Museum Mile at 3 East 89th Street was built between 1913 and 1915 by celebrated architect and decorator Ogden Codman. The building was originally owned by arts philanthropist Archer Huntington and sculptor Anna Hyatt Huntington before the pair gifted the building to The National Academy of Design in 1940. Our work included the construction management of a crew of eight artisans who restored several areas in the building with design documentation by the architect Rafael Viñoly. Toward the rear of the space, one ascends our fully restored neo-Renaissance oval staircase featuring a custom-made Philippe Malouin chandelier along with historic iron railings and limestone treads. The second floor is home to our fully restored Stone Room used to exhibit sculpture. Layers of paint were removed to reveal the original Caen stone plaster finish of the walls, dental detailing and ornaments. The room also features an original Languedoc marble base, restored Hauteville and Belgian Black stone floors and three fully-restored, 15-foot arched casement windows that oversee the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Guggenheim Museum.